Saturday, August 11, 2012

Vacation Is Over Time To Work



 July 28th and Ended August 1st. Planes, Trains, Busses, Ferries, and in 2 cities. Seattle and Phoenix Az. 

Seattle days 28th-1st started out with a bang by celebrating my bday at a Minnesota style bar located in Ballard, Washington. We watched the 1st few events of the 2012 Olympics, Every one was cheering and in a fantastic mood. What a night. 

The following day we ventured off to Snoqualmie falls Washington to visit Rancho Laguna. One of my most recent donation spots through out the summer. 

So happens to be my aunties T's Ranch, what amazing & gentle critters. We had a blast riding horses and hanging out with the farm animals. You can find out more information of what Rancho Laguna has to offer and what they do by going to their new facebook page ... https://www.facebook.com/RanchoLagunasHEART

I wanted to take him home so bad. So cute! 

 Elmer Sticking his tongue out so I did too. 

Princess

Welcome to the Ranch 


























Went on the Duck ride Tours with family from Alaska 




Later that evening we met up with a friend to ride the new Great Wheel of Seattle. Costing 13 dollars per person the ride is an average of 15-20 mins with multiple stops at the top to get a great view of the city. 

Arriving at the Ferry dock a Beautiful Seattle Day. July 18th 2012

n
The Great Wheel at Night. 

The famous Seattle Gum Wall. 
     














A Night View from the Great Wheel. 
Blue trees in Seattle



Gas works Park, Out on lake Union 


On the 1st I Flew out to Arizona where It was almost to hot for me. 105-115 on all 9 days I was there. 

So I did'nt get to capture to much of that part of the trip but It was a great family bonding trip, I got to spend time with my Brother, Sister-in- Law and her mother and Daughter. 
Arizona does have mountains :) 
Ready to fly out to Arizona


Finished my nephews baby blanket at the airport

Bye Bye Arizona Flying out August 9th Beautiful early morning sunrise.
Hello Washington Photo of Rainer as I am coming back. 







    
Ready to get back to work, already busy. I am so rested and re charged and cant wait to start the work week.  Work it!!! 
Back to work as soon as I get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment