Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Vacation Treasury Extravaganza

Happy Holiday's to everyone!

Hope your Holidays are safe and are full of the favorite people and pets in your life. I wanted to say thank you and Merry Christmas to all my Etsy friends! By supporting you all in a Vacation Treasury Extravaganza. I will be updating this blog every treasury at a time. Enjoy There are some fantastic shops to be shopping from in the world of Etsy and I am proud to support you all.

May you Razzle and Dazzle in the New year to Come
Vintage, Supplies, Jewelry, & Fashion at your finger tips.
Love everyday but ESPECIALLY on this day! 

December Listings 2012 
Classy Girls Party Too

Cozy Holiday 
Cheers to Continuing Support of Etsy Shops 2013


Gifting in Green



Let's talk about it over a cup of Joe
Merry Christmas Leaders and Captains of Etsy 



I will be adding through out the rest of my vacation enjoy! 

& Happy Etsy Shopping! 
Sincerely,
Lornajane 

No comments:

Post a Comment